SurvEX (from now on "we", "our" or"us"), and all the team working behind that name are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have questions about your personal information please contact us
The type of data that we collect and process includes basic non-identifiable information about you; the majority of which is provided during registration, such as email addresses and usernames. In addition to this, IP addresses for registered users are stored within the system to aid with moderation duties. This includes spam prevention, and detecting alternative accounts.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Further data may be collected if you choose to share it, such as if you fill out fields on your profile.
We collect some or all of this information in the following cases:How your personal information is used
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
Keeping your data secure
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website.
- Send you emails
We value your trust in providing us your personal information, and we use commercially acceptable means of protecting it.Cookies
Data stored by cookies include any recently viewed topic IDs, along with a unique, unidentifiable hash upon logging in and selecting "Remember Me" to automatically log you in next time you visit.GDPR Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Among other rights, consumers have the right to:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Survexmc does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.Acceptance of this policy
Continued use of our site signifies your acceptance of this policy. If you do not accept the policy, please do not use this site.Changes to this policy
We may make changes to this policy at any time. You may be asked to review the information in this policy if it changes in the future.